Your privacy is important to us.
Any personal information we collect from you will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws.
Personal Information We Collect and How We Use It
We only collect the personal data that you may volunteer while using our services and anonymous web browser interaction behaviour through the use of Google Analytics.
The data you give is used for the following purposes:
- To complete sales transations.
- If you have a login, to provide a helpful online ordering history for your reference.
- Maintain guarantee records.
- Provide after sales service.
- To provide to third parties if you have authorised us to do so.
- To investigate if we have reason to suspect a breach of any of our terms and conditions or any suspected unlawful activity; and/or as required or permitted by any law.
- If you have a Login Account with Kiwitech UK Limited and consented to receiving newsletters at the time of registration we may email you with company news.
If you would like to stop receiving newsletters please untick the Newsletter box in your Account Settings.
A Cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user's computer by the user's web browser while the user is browsing. 1st party 'persistent cookies' store information beyond your current visit to a website. They can only be read back by the website which placed them, so the information contained in them should be considered to be personally identifiable. However you are only identifiable to that specific website.
Kiwitech UK Limited uses Google Analytics (a web analytics tool used in over 50% of the worlds websites) to help us understand how visitors are engaging with our website.
Google Analytics mainly uses first-party 'perisitent cookies' to report on user interactions on Google Analytics customers' websites.
Google Analytics cookies are used to store non-personally identifiable information.
Kiwitech UK also creates a 1st party persistent cookie if you tick the 'Remember Me' checkbox on logging into the site. This cookie stores a random string of characters that is presented to Kiwitech UK when entering the site. If a match is found in our database user identity is confirmed and automatic logging in takes place. This cookie can be deleted by clicking on the 'log out' link in the browser header.
If you do not wish to allow cookies then you can choose to disable cookies (for all sites) from within your browser settings.